Friday, June 27, 2008

Grammar Practise

แบบฝึกหัดทดสอบความรู้ภาษาอังกฤษ

1. "Are you going to the movies?"
"If bill goes,......"

a. I do so.
b. so do I
c. so I'll go
d. so will I


2. "May I use you telephone, please?"
"I'm very sorry, It's been......out."

a. took
b. taking
c. taken
d. take


3. "Have you met Linda?"
"Yes, Micheal introduced......yesterday."

a. me her
b. her to me
c. her for me
d. her me


4. "What is the teacher doing?"
"What he's doing is ......."

a. teachers
b. teaching
c. taught
d. teach


5. "How expensive the ticket is?"
"Oh, I forgot to ask Mary ...."

a. how expensive is it
b. how expensive it is
c. it is expensive
d. is it expensive


6. "Did you take to Bill?"
"No, he only....."

a. said me 'hello'
b. said 'hello' for me
c. said to me 'hello'
d. said 'hello' to me


7. "Can George accept his parents' divorce?"
"No, he isn't......to understand."

a. very mature
b. mature enough
c. too mature
d. so mature


8. "Are you ready to bake the cake?"
"Yes, the dough has already...."

a. raised
b. rose
c. risen
d. rising


9. "Will Albert come next week?"
"Yes, and......"

a. he'll too
b. Alex will, too
c. he will
d. they do, too


10. "Chris smokes entirely too much."
"Well, he used to smoke mor that he.....now."

a. does
b. did
c. could
d. has



Answer : 1. d 2. c 3. b 4. b 5. b
6. d 7. b 8. c 9. b 10. a

No comments: